- Tuesday 8 January 2019 till 5:00 p.m.
- The private and wage distillers can enter with minimum 2x 0,35 litres per types, commercial distilleries can enter with 3x 0,35 litres or with 2x 0,5 litres per types. (For choosing the public award pálinkas from the champions the organizers do not want any other amount apart from the entered ones.)
- If you enter with 1-2 samples and you are a private or a wage distiller, you have to pay 6000 Forints per samples or 18 EUR per samples. If you want to enter as a commercial distillery with 1-2 samples you have to pay 9000 Forints or 27 EUR per samples. In case of entering with 3-5 samples as a private or wage distiller you have to pay 4500 Forints or 14 EUR per samples. For commercial distilleries it is 7500 Forints or 23 EUR per samples. If you are a private or a wage distiller and you want to enter with 6 or more samples you have to pay 3000 Forints or 10 EUR per samples. For commercial distilleries the entering of 5 or more samples takes 6000 Forints or 19 EUR per samples.
- The amount can be paid personally at the entering of samples or can be transferred to the bank account of the Cultural Association of Onga Felsőzsolca és Vidéke Takarékszövetkezet Ongai Kirendeltsége 54500198- 10000719, (IBAN: HU33 5450 0198 1000 0719 0000 0000) you have to notice, that it is an entering fee for the pálinka competition. You can have an invoice about your entering by the organizers after receiving your entering fees.
The receiving of samples:
- Personally to the competition office in Onga ( 4 Gyöngyvirág street Onga 3562) till the 8 January 2019 on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or can be delivered by post to the following address of the Association (Cultural Association of Onga 2/A Görgey Street Onga 3562).
According to the law of CXXVII of 2003 and to the law of LXVIII of 2016 about the excise tax and the distribution of excise goods commercial distilleries (according to Excise Act), wage distilleries according to Excise Act and the private distilleries can also enter the competition with the acceptation of the competition rules, with the fully filling and filling of the entering page and with the paying of the entering fees.
You can enter your pálinkas as a commercial distillery according to a law of 2008 numbered LXXIII with the drinks qualified as pálinkas, while as a wage or private distiller you can enter to the competition with distillates according to the law 3-4 and 19-21 of 3§ of LXVIII of 2016. You have to certify legitimately the origin of your pálinka and distillate and you have to certify legitimately its taxation as well.
- Commercial distilleries: A distillery according to the Excise Act, trader with the suitable documents: licensee of the commercial distillery can enter the competition with released, tax-stamped, taxed product which origin is certified on a simplified, enclosed certification and with tax stamp to the name of the organizer of the palinka competition.
- Wage distilleries: A wage distillery according to the Excise Act of 2016 of the law of LXVIII in the paragraph of 3 § (3) according to 3-4.
“3. wage distiller: is the person who is a fruit grower over the age of 18, who has wage distillated distillate made from his own fruit;
- wage distillated distillate: a prepared distillate from wage distiller’s base material in tax stock for the wage distiller;
According to the law of paragraph 66§ a wage distillery is which certifies the origin of the created distillate with a certification of its origin.
- Private distiller: A private distiller is according to the law of LXVIII of 3§ (3) point 19-20 of 2016:
- private distillation : the preparation of a distillate by a private distiller can be at the home place or in the fruit garden of the private distiller or in case of more owners at the home or in the fruit garden of any owners in a distiller equipment which cannot be bigger than 100 litres made for distillate preparation.
- private distiller: is the fruit grower person who is over 18, who has his own fruit, has own base material from fruit and has his own distiller equipment suitable for making distillates.
The copies of the above documents have to be given to the organizer of the competition. The competitors must present the amount of the pálinka in degrees of hectolitre on the entering paper.
There is a possibility to enter for two people, as the mashing was made together. The official wage distillery document is a demand here as well.
According to the Excise Act in case of foreign competitors other distilleries, bonded warehouses, member state commercials from the European Union can enter with a released product, which can be given to the organizers with a simplified certification. As a third country the farmers can send their entered distillate as a sample, which can be certified with a certification of customs clearance. The entered sample by a farmer is not imported as a commercial product so you need not to put a tax stamp on it according to the Excise Act of 72§ (2) b. In case of member state individuals according to the Guidelines of 92/83 the rules of the given member state refers to the area of the member state only. Those foreign individuals who entered the competition have to declare that they suit to their own national excise rules in everything and they have to enclose for the entering an origin certification according to their home country’s law.